Many people today believe that semen and sperm are solely produced and stored in the seminal vesicles and testicles and are only discharged from there, and therefore they believe in indulging in it as much as possible.
However, every second, around 2 to 3 births occur in the world, meaning semen is being expelled from the bodies of many men every second. For each birth, intercourse is typically required multiple times, thus leading to the ejaculation of semen multiple times for each child born. The 2 to 3 births per second in the world do not take into account the use of condoms, taking non-pregnancy pills, miscarriages, abortions, etc. So, a significant amount of ejaculations take place for a single birth. But, of course, ejaculation for childbirth is necessary, but beyond that, men also engage in masturbation, with many doing it frequently.
This means, when you put everything together, there may be hundreds or thousands of men in different parts of the world who are ejaculating semen almost every second, specifically during the night. In a total of 86,400 seconds in a day, an enormous amount of semen is “wasted” through masturbation. In other words, so much of men’s energy is being expelled from their bodies every second, every minute, every day, every year, and so on, making them weaker over time.
So, it can be estimated that around 2.5 billion men are participating in this act, making our earth “sticky” or “dirty” with thousands of tons of semen every year.
This is to emphasize how critical the strength of a man’s body and mind is being drained through masturbation. Some may object to the use of the word “wasted” for semen, but after gaining an understanding of the necessary knowledge, it should be clear how important it is for men to conserve their semen within the body. We are becoming weaker each day without realizing that one of the reasons is masturbation. It is also possible that a weaker father’s genes are passed on to their child, leading to a cycle of weakness in each subsequent generation. This decline may not be noticeable for several generations, but if it continues for centuries and eras, it can lead to a hopeless future for men.
Does this statistic not show how much we are weakening human lives, what the future holds for us, and how weak generations we are gradually building with less semen strength in men, unless semen is protected from now on? Masturbation means losing critical life energies.
It’s important to understand that there are potential negative side effects associated with excessive or frequent self-stimulation. Some of the most commonly reported symptoms include:
- Digestive problems, such as a weak digestive system
- Constipation, acne, premature ejaculation, and twitching veins
- An increased susceptibility to illness, both physical and mental
- Restlessness and insomnia
- Pain or discomfort in the penis and testicles
- Decreased semen volume
- A sense of emptiness and a slower metabolism
- Urinary difficulties and longer recovery times from illness
- Potentially negative impacts on a person’s married life, including a dull mind, wet dreams, and a decrease in the smell of semen
- Itching on the testicles and facial skin, and skin problems like roughness and enlarged pores
- Addiction to self-stimulation and a perceived aging of the body
- Negative effects on the seven chakras and excessive sweating
- Thinner blood and a decreased ability to maintain a positive outlook
Even if one has masturbated a lot, or is doing it, then he doesn’t need to feel bad, there’s usually always time to recover back the lost semen and the energies, if not all, by just stopping masturbation and try not to let semen go out of the body.